LTE FDD or LTE TDD Local Area Small Cells (LBSC-Ax Series)
Lindsay’s LBSC-Ax device is a small form factor local area LTE FDD or LTE TDD small cell, supporting by default a single cell capable of providing up to 100 mW (FDD)/ 250 mW (TDD) RF power per antenna port.
It is intended for deployment in enterprise, public urban and suburban scenarios, where typically a planned inside-out/outside-in deployment of small cells will complement macro coverage adding significantly to network capacity by offloading the macro and increasing the available coverage in the enterprises, venues, shopping centers, urban hotspots, etc. or as a single-layer ultra-dense small cell only network. Alternatively, it can also be deployed for fixed wireless access deployments in urban/suburban and in remote and rural scenarios.
- LTE FDD or LTE TDD 3GPP compliant local area small cells
- 1 transceiver per unit (single cell)
- 20 dBm/100 mW (FDD) or 24 dBm/250 mW (TDD) TX power per antenna port
- 2×2 MIMO
- 5, 10, 15 & 20 MHz channels
- TDD bands 38, 40, 41, 42, 43(1), B48/CBRS(1)
- FDD bands 3, 7 (other bands on request)
- Integrated GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity (PoE+)
- Neutral host MOCN/MORAN/Slicing
- Optional embedded EPC (Network-in-a-Box)
- vRAN/MEC/5G architecture ready
- Flexible remote management interface