CBRS Small Cell (LBSC-A3)
Lindsay’s LBSC-A3 device is a small form factor CBRS small cell, supporting by default a single cell capable of providing up to 200 mW RF power per antenna port.
It is intended for deployment in enterprise, public urban and suburban scenarios as a Cat. A CBSD device, where typically a planned inside-out/outside-in deployment of small cells will complement macro coverage adding significantly to network capacity by offloading the macro and increasing the available coverage in the enterprises, venues, shopping centers, urban hotspots, etc. or as a single-layer ultra-dense small cell only private LTE network. Alternatively, it can also be deployed for fixed wireless access deployments in urban/suburban and in remote and rural scenarios as a Cat. B CBSD with appropriate antennas.
- LTE TDD 3GPP & FCC compliant local area small cell for Cat. A & Cat. B CBSD deployments
- 1 transceiver per unit (single cell)
- 23 dBm/200 mW TX power per antenna port (30 dBm EIRP with omni antenna)
- 2×2 MIMO
- 10 & 20 MHz channels
- B48/CBRS band (3550-3700 MHz)
- Integrated GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity (PoE+)
- Neutral host MOCN/MORAN/Slicing
- Optional embedded EPC (Network-in-a-Box)
- vRAN/MEC/5G architecture ready
- Flexible remote management interface
- Interop tested with major SAS providers