Remote Switch for Small Cell Power (LHC112-RS)
MSOs are constantly looking for new and profitable business solutions from the HFC strand. Lindsay Broadband has engineered a flexible, cost-effective solution for power and DOCSIS® backhaul to IP devices including small cell radios.
In accordance with FCC policy on human exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields, Lindsay’s LHC112-RS remote switch permits service technicians and installation crews to power down the radio from a safe distance. The LHC112-RS remote switch is designed to complete this function while maintaining RF to the HFC network. The switch comes in an IP68 aluminum housing to be installed in the HFC environment with strand, wall, pole, vault or pedestal mounting options.
- Supports DOCSIS 3.1 bandwidth to 1.2 GHz
- 15/15/10 A (in/out/tap) current capacity
- 6 kV surge protection
- Low insertion loss
- IP68 enclosure
- Polyurethane coated 360 aluminum alloy housing
- Separate gaskets for weatherproofing & RFI integrity
- Shorting bars to disable in/out/tap power
- Switch to disable tap power
- Non-destructive connector port mechanism
- Strand, wall, pole, vault or pedestal mounting
- SCTE standards compliant