Remote Switch for Small Cell Power (LHC112-RS)
MSOs are constantly looking for new and profitable business solutions from the HFC strand. Lindsay has engineered a flexible, cost-effective solution for power and DOCSIS® backhaul to IP devices including small cell radios.
In accordance with FCC policy on human exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields, Lindsay’s LHC112-RS remote switch permits service technicians and installation crews to power down the radio from a safe distance. The LHC112-RS remote switch is designed to complete this function while maintaning RF to the HFC network.
- Supports DOCSIS 3.1 bandwidth to 1.2 GHz
- 20/15 A current capacity
- 6 kV surge protection
- Low insertion loss
- IP67 enclosure
- Polyurethane coated 360 aluminum alloy housing
- Separate gaskets for weatherproofing & RFI integrity
- Shorting bars to disable in/out power
- Lever switch to disable tap power
- Non-destructive connector port mechanism
- Strand, wall, pole, vault or pedestal mounting
- SCTE standards compliant