LBDG-FEC DOCSIS® Small Cell Backhaul Gateway
The Lindsay LBDG-FEC is a cost effective, EMI filtered DOCSIS® backhaul solution designed specifically for the Small Cell Industry.
The Lindsay hardened cable modem is engineered to maintain reliability in the harsh HFC environment.Utilizing existing street level HFC infrastructure the LBDG-FEC can be strand, vault, pedestal, and wall mounted. The LBDG-FEC uses a standards based DOCSIS® 3.0 cable modem that is wholly under the control of the MSO through the CMTS used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
- DOCSIS® 3.0
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 Vac)
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI): -100 dB
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access at any Lindsay approved directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Weather-tight Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or Web browser