LBDG-400-AC-8200-2 Outdoor Small Cell DOCSIS® Gateway
Lindsay’s HFC-based, LTE small cell connectivity and power solutions are helping service providers worldwide to deliver new business services from their existing, underutilized networks. Lindsay’s LBDG-400-AC-8200-2 solution can be strand, vault, pedestal or wall mounted. This solution delivers up to 400 watts with reliable DOCSIS® backhaul.
See Lindsay Broadband’s full lines of indoor and outdoor small cell gateways for more options.
- Diecast aluminum housing (clamshell)
- Mounting configurations: strand, vault, pedestal or wall
- Gasket provides 15 PSI weatherproof seal
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Designed to protect against surges: ANSI-IEEE C62.41 Category B3 6 kV
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
- Cable plant-powered (60-90 VAC)
- HFC access with Lindsay’s directional coupler
- Coax power interface provides for easy setup
- Monitor & configure via SNMP agent