LBPS-400-4: HFC Powered Small Cell AC/DC Converter
Power small cells with this affordable, Lindsay tough, HFC-powered SMPS AC/DC converter.
Powering flexibility matters when deploying small cells at street level utilizing your HFC infrastructure. The Lindsay LBPS-400-4 can be strand, vault, pedestal and wall mounted delivering up to 400 watts to power multiple devices via 4 ports. Designed to maintain reliability with HFC uninterrupted powering while offering a cost advantage over conventional powering schemes. The LBPS-400-4 is a great addition to our small cell network architectural tool kit developed for the cable industry to deliver industry standard, highly reliable, managed, mission critical power to small cells. Lindsay Broadband also manufactures both indoor and outdoor small cell gateways.
- Diecast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting Configurations: Wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15 PSI weatherproof seal
- Temperature Cycled: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 VAC)
- 6 kV surge protection
- HFC access with Lindsay’s LTE-PI series
- 4 power ports available
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- Capable of powering multiple small cell devices