LBPS400-ACPSU-90V HFC Powered Small Cell AC/AC Converter
Power small cells with this low-cost Lindsay Tough HFC powered AC/AC converter.
Powering flexibility matters when deploying small cells at street level utilizing your HFC infrastructure. The Lindsay LBPS400-ACPSU-90V can be strand, vault, pedestal and wall mounted delivering up to 400 Watts to power multiple small cell devices. Designed to maintain reliability with HFC uninterrupted powering while offering a cost advantage over conventional powering schemes. The LBPS400-ACPSU-90V is a great addition to our small cell network architectural tool kit developed for the Cable industry to deliver industry standard, highly reliable, managed, mission critical two way communications and power to small cells. Lindsay Broadband manufactures both indoor and outdoor small cell gateways.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from –40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Cable plant-powered (60-90 voltage AC)
- (EU) Cable Plant-powered (45-65 voltage AC)
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI): -100 dB when installed with an approved Lindsay Broadband LTE-PI Series power inserter
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access with Lindsay Broadband LTE-PI Series
- Up to 4 power ports available
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- Small Cell Power up to 400 Watts