The Lindsay NIU UPS is a backup power system allowing cable operators to maintain home phone services during mains electricity outage.
The Lindsay Tough UPS Sytem delivers 12V DC to virtually any advanced custmer device for subscriber amplifiers, GPON, ONTs, cable modems, RFoG and mini nodes. Featuring up to 15 hours of Battery backup, zero millisecond power transfer time, output overload and battery discharge protection, with a lockable polycarbonate enclosure. Installer friendly and ready to accept your Lindsay or 3rd party customer premise equipment.
- Weather-proof wall-mount housing with hidden hinge
- Temperature cycled, -20ºC to 55ºC (-4ºF to 131ºF)
- Compatible with Lindsay and other drop amplifiers
- Simple install and setup, easy battery replacement
- Up to 15 hours, depending on power demand
- 12V sealed VRLA AGM, maintenance-free battery
- Power transfer time, 0 ms
- Output overload protection
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Power pack input, 100-240 voltage AC
- Green/Red UPS status LEDs