The Lindsay MDU-UPS is a backup power system allowing cable operators to maintain constant power to critical network equipment during mains electricity outage.
This Lindsay Tough UPS system delivers increased home phone reliability and Q0S for all advanced digital services in MDU’s, Office buildings, Hospitals and Schools where traditional standby power is not an option. Traditional UPS’s consist of bulky expensive outdoor equipment mounted indoors by a certified electrician. Lindsay’s specifically built UPS delivers 10 hours of battery backup with zero millisecond power transfer time, output overload and battery over discharge protection in a lockable polycarbonate enclosure. A low cost Installer friendly system ready to mount on a wall simply add the Lindsay ONU50 optical Node or LHA35RM RF amplifier and plug into a standard 110 Volt outlet.
- Lockable, vented wall-mount polycarbonate enclosure
- 12-hour battery backup system
- O ms power transfer time, AC > Battery > AC
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Green/Red UPS status LEDs
- Aluminum die-cast amplifier housing
- Indoor, 100-240 Volt AC power pack
- Surge protection of 6kV on all ports