LRSA1510, LSA151, LRSA0803, LSA84 Subscriber Amplifiers
Lindsay Broadband extreme bandwidth subscriber amplifiers are two-way 1.22GHz devices supporting DOCSIS 3.1 frequencies with available upstream and downstream splits of 42/54, 65/85 and 85/102MHz.
Customers with long drops and excessive splitter losses benefit from advanced Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) technology delivering improved distortion and noise performances. Specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor applications with a 15PSI water-tight seal, protective coating and 6kV surge withstand capabilities for enhanced system reliability.
- 1.22GHz Gallium Arsenide Technology
- 3 dB Noise Figure
- Two-Way Active Models
- 6 kV Surge Withstand
- One and Four Port Options
- Power LED Indicator
- Surge and Current protected Power Supply
- Compact Environmentally Hardened design
- 15 PSI Water –Tight Seal
- Local and Remote Powering
- Diplex Filters 42/54, 64/85 and 85/102 MHz
- 360 degree F Pin Seizure
- 8dB equalized options