LRSA1510-ADJ 1.22GHz Adjustable Subscriber Amplifiers
Lindsay Broadband extreme bandwidth adjustable subscriber ampliﬁers are two-way 1.22GHz devices supporting DOCSIS 3.1 frequencies with available upstream and downstream splits of 42/54 and 85/102MHz.
Field adjustable forward and reverse gain. Customers with long drops and excessive splitter losses beneﬁt from advanced Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) technology delivering improved distortion and noise performances.
Speciﬁcally designed for both indoor and outdoor applications with protective coating and 6kV surge withstand capabilities for enhanced system reliability.
- 1.22GHz Gallium Arsenide Technology
- 3 dB Noise Figure
- Two-Way Active Model
- 6 kV Surge Withstand
- Adjustable Forward Gain 0-15 dB
- Adjustable Reverse Gain 0-10 dB
- Power LED Indicator
- Surge and Current protected Power Supply
- Compact Environmentally Hardened design
- Gain can be adjusted out in the field
- Local and Remote Powering
- Diplex Filters 42/54 and 85/102 MHz
- 360 degree F Pin Seizure