LRSA1510-ADJ 1.22GHz Adjustable Subscriber Amplifiers
Lindsay’s extreme bandwidth adjustable subscriber drop amplifiers are two-way 1.2 GHz devices supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 frequencies. They offer available upstream and downstream splits of 42/54 and 85/102 MHz, and field-adjustable forward and reverse gains.
Customers with long drops and excessive splitter losses benefit from advanced Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) technology delivering improved distortion and noise performances. These amplifiers are specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor applications with protective coating and 6 kV surge withstand capabilities for enhanced system reliability.
- 1.2 GHz Gallium Arsenide technology
- 3 dB noise figure
- Two-way active models
- 6 kV surge withstand
- Field-adjustable forward gain 0-15 dB
- Field-adjustable reverse gain 0-10 dB
- Power LED indicator
- Surge & current protected power supply
- Compact, environmentally-hardened design
- Local & remote powering
- Diplex filters 42/54 & 85/102 MHz
- 360° F-pin seizure