LRSA004S/LRSA008S 1.22 GHz Multimedia Home Phone Port Subscriber Amplifiers
Provide uninterrupted lifeline service with this unity gain, forward/reverse multimedia amplifier that incorporates a stand-alone passive home phone port.
Power outages can take down vital voice and data signals. The Lindsay Broadband reverse-active subscriber amplifier (LRSA) avoids that outcome by incorporating a completely standalone passive home phone port to route all voice and data signals.
Available in five- or nine-port design. The compact, environmentally hardened amplifier features upstream and downstream unity gain and power insertion options on home phone and video ports. Preassembled network interface unit (NIU) and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) options also available.
- Industry’s smallest footprint
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy-coated 360 aluminum
- 15 PSI pressure tested
- Passive home phone port
- Five or nine RF outputs
- Upstream and downstream unity gain
- SCTE-compliant F-Port
- SCTE-compliant surge withstand
- SS ground and mounting hardware
- Power pack short-circuit protection, UL listed
- Powered by 120 or 220 voltage AC wall adapter
- Power LED indicator
- Optional preassembled NIUs
- Diplex filters available in 42/54 and 85/102 MHz
- Power insertion available on phone, video ports