LBI-PI 1.22 GHz Subscriber Drop Power Inserter
Remotely power any Lindsay Broadband amplifier on the coaxial cable when no power supply is conveniently located.
The Lindsay Broadband LBI-Power Inserter (LBI-PI) provides power-in for your multimedia or subscriber amplifiers in the absence of a convenient outlet.
Hardened and 1 GHz-capable, the LBI- PI combines the RF signal and 15-voltage DC power input to activate amplifiers installed in out-of-the-way places such as attics, exteriors or crawl spaces.
- Subscriber amplifier remote powering
- Multimedia amplifier remote powering
- RFoG node remote powering
- Bandwidth, 5 MHz to 1000 MHz
- HFC 15 voltage DC, 500mA
- 6 to 14 AWG integrated ground terminal
- Multi-drive, flat-point ground screw
- Two mounting ears, mounting screws included
- SCTE-compliant Female F-connector
- Part Number 15-100