LBI-PI 1.22 GHz Subscriber Drop Power Inserter
Remotely power any Lindsay Broadband amplifier on the coaxial cable when no power supply is conveniently located.
Lindsay’s LBI-PI power inserter provides power-in for your multimedia, subscriber drop amplifiers, and RFoG nodes in the absence of a convenient outlet. Hardened and 1.2 GHz capable, the LBI-PI combines the RF signal and 12-55 VDC power input to activate amplifiers installed in out-of-the-way places such as attics, exteriors or crawl spaces.
- Subscriber drop amplifier remote powering
- Multimedia drop amplifier remote powering
- RFoG node remote powering
- Bandwidth: 5-1220 MHz
- 6-14 AWG integrated ground terminal
- Multi-drive, flat point ground screw
- 2 mounting ears, mounting screws included
- SCTE-compliant female F connector