LHA41RM 1GHz High Gain MDU Amplifiers
Lindsay’s multiple dwelling unit broadband distribution amplifier is a full featured two- way 1GHz indoor station capable of 50dBmV output with superior distortion characteristics and low noise.
Model LHA41RM is a TOUGH indoor MDU amplifier specifically designed for broadband distribution systems in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities having specific high RF amplification requirements. Designed to mount directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption this amplifier runs cool and reduces operational costs. Flexible two-way diplex filter options and the latest GaAs – Fet Push Pull technology provide superior distortion performance and low noise to 1GHz.
- Aluminum die-cast, wall-mountable housing
- Designed for superior heat dissipation
- Rated ingress protection (IP)54, against dust and water
- Temperature cycled, -10ºC to +55ºC (+14ºF to +131ºF)
- GaAs-Fet push-pull for high output, low distortions
- 41 dB gain forward, 18 dB gain reverse
- JXP type equalizer and attenuators for complete control
- Forward and reverse, -20 dB test points
- Surge protection of 6kV on all ports
- Designed for -100 dB EMI isolation
- Self-powered, available in 117 and 230 voltage AC
- Diplex Filters avaiable in 42/54, 65/85 and 85/105MHz