LHA38RM 1.2 GHz RF MDU Amplifier
This Lindsay exclusive MDU amplifier delivers reliable performance supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 frequencies to 1.2 GHz. The unique design allows for seamless upgrade configurations from 42/54, 85/102 and 204/258 by simply exchanging plug-in filter sets, thereby future-proofing upstream bandwidth requirements.
The LHA38RM amplifier is designed for advanced HFC network installations in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities having high RF amplification requirements. Designed with high gain, this two-way, upgradeable amplifier uses the latest 1.2 GHz GaAs-FET push-pull technology to provide superior distortion peformance and low noise. This amplifier can be mounted directly to a wall, and further reduces operational costs with increased heat dissipation and low power consumption. Technician-friendly, universal JXP-style pads are used for attenuator and equalizer functions in both directions, simplifying the increased response required out to 1.2 GHz.
- Fully meets the requirements of DOCSIS 3.1
- Downstream frequency bandwidth extends to 1.2 GHz
- Field-replaceable filter kits with multiple diplex filter frequency split options offer seamless upgrade
- Operating temperature: -30°C to + 55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
- Forward gain 38 dB; reverse gain 24.5 dB
- -20 dB external test points
- GaAs-FET push-pull technology for high output levels with low distortions
- JXP-style plug-in controls
- SCTE compliant F-type connectors
- 6 kV surge protection on all ports
- Powering options: HFC 40-90 VAC, 48 VAC, 15 VDC, 100-240 VAC
- Finned, diecast aluminum housing for heat dissipation