LHA38RM 1.2 GHz MDU Distribution Amplifiers
This Lindsay exclusive MDU amplifier delivers reliable performance supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 frequencies to 1.2 GHz. The unique design allows for seamless upgrade configurations from 42/54, 85/102 and 204/258 by simply exchanging plug-in filter sets, thereby future-proofing upstream bandwidth requirements.
The LHA38RM-x-xx amplifier is designed for advanced HFC network installations in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities having high RF amplification requirements. Designed with high gain, this two-way, upgradeable amplifier uses the latest 1.2 GHz GaAs-FET push-pull technology to provide superior distortion performance and low noise. This amplifier can be mounted directly to a wall, and further reduces operational costs with increased heat dissipation and low power consumption. Technician-friendly, universal JXP-style pads are used for attenuator and equalizer functions in both directions, simplifying the increased response required out to 1.2 GHz.
- Fully meets the requirements of DOCSIS 3.1
- Downstream frequency bandwidth extends to 1.2 GHz
- Field-replaceable filter kits with multiple diplex filter frequency split options offer seamless upgrade
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Forward gain 38 dB; reverse gain 24.5 dB
- -20 dB external test points
- GaAs-FET push-pull technology for high output levels with low distortions
- JXP-style plug-in controls
- SCTE compliant F-type connectors
- 6 kV surge protection on all ports
- Powering Options: HFC 40-90 VAC, 48 VAC, 15 VDC, 100-240 VAC
- Finned, diecast aluminum housing for heat dissipation