LHA35RM 1GHz MDU Distribution Amplifier
Lindsay ‘s multiple dwelling unit broadband distribution amplifier is a full featured two-way 1GHz indoor station capable of 44dBmV output with superior characteristics and low noise.
Model LHA35RM is a TOUGH indoor MDU amplifier specifically designed for broadband distribution systems in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities requiring RF amplification. Designed to mount directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption this amplifier runs cool and reduces operational costs. Flexible two-way diplex filter options and the latest GaAs-Fet technology provide superior distortion performance and low noise to 1GHz.
- Aluminum die-cast, wall-mountable housing
- Designed for superior heat dissipation
- Rated ingress protection (IP)54, against dust and water
- Temperature cycled -10ºC to +55ºC (+14ºF to +131ºF)
- GaAs-Fet push-pull for high output, low distortions
- 35 dB gain in forward, 18dB reverse bandwidth
- Input variable equalizer, plug-in inter-stage equalization
- Forward and reverse, 20 dB gain controls
- Surge protection of 6kV on all ports
- Designed for -100dB EMI isolation
- Self-powered, available in 117 and 230 voltage AC
- Diplex Filters available in 42/54, 65/85 and 85/105MHz