LHA35RM 1GHz MDU Distribution Amplifier
Lindsay‘s multiple dwelling unit broadband distribution amplifier is a full-featured two-way 1 GHz indoor station capable of 44 dBmV output with superior characteristics and low noise.
Model LHA35RM is a tough indoor MDU amplifier specifically designed for broadband distribution systems in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities requiring RF amplification. Designed to mount directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low-power consumption this amplifier runs cool and reduces operational costs. Flexible two-way diplex filter options and the latest GaAs FET technology provide superior distortion performance and low noise to 1 GHz.
- Aluminum diecast, wall-mountable housing
- Designed for superior heat dissipation
- Rated ingress protection (IP)54, against dust & water
- Temperature cycled -10ºC to +55ºC (+14ºF to +131ºF)
- GaAs FET push-pull for high output, low distortions
- 35 dB gain in forward, 18 dB reverse bandwidth
- Input variable equalizer, plug-in interstage equalization
- Forward & reverse, 20 dB gain controls
- Surge protection of 6 kV on all ports
- Designed for -100 dB EMI isolation
- Self-powered, available in 117 & 230 VAC
- Diplex filters available in 42/54 MHz