LBLE100A 1GHz Line Extender
Lindsay’s dual high output broadband line extender is a full featured two-way 1GHz amplifier perfect for your lowest cost per mile HFC deployments.
Model LBLE100A is a TOUGH outdoor hardened distribution amplifier offering one or two outputs, multiple duplex filter options and the latest GaAS hybrid technology to provide superior performance to 1GHz. This low noise line extender comes with an automatic switching mode power supply 40-90VAC all in a 15PSI pressure tested housing. Technician friendly on board unique equalizers enabled equalization and slope value setup by simple resistive attenuators greatly reducing operation expenses.
- 1GHz high-performance, GaAS-FET Technology
- 15 PSI tested aluminum die cast housing
- One or two high output ports
- 16dB return loss
- Superior heat dissipation operating temperature of -25°c to 55°c (-13°F to +131°F)
- Exterior -20dB test points
- 40-90 VAC switching mode power supply
- Surge protected to 6kV
- On board equalization adjusted by 1dB stepped plug in attenuators
- Diplex Filters available in 42/54, 65/85 and 85/105 MHz