LA35R 1.2GHz MDU Amplifiers
Lindsay’s compact multiple dwelling unit broadband distribution amplifier is a full featured two-way 1.2GHz indoor station capable of 44dBmV output with superior distortion characteristics and low noise.
Model LA35R is a TOUGH indoor MDU amplifier specifically designed for broadband distribution systems in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities requiring RF amplification.
Compact in size and designed to mount directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption this amplifier runs cool and reduces operational costs. Flexible two-way diplex filter options and the latest GaAs-Fet technology provide superior distortion performance and low noise to 1.2 GHz. Technically friendly on board unique equalizers enable equalization and slope setup by simple resistive attenuators greatly reducing operational expenses.
- Compact, aluminum die-cast, wall-mountable housing
- Designed for superior heat dissipation
- Rated ingress protection (IP)54, against dust and water
- Temperature cycled-30˚C to +55˚C (-22˚F to +131˚F)
- GaAS E-pHEMT for high output, low distortions
- 34dB gain forward, 18dB gain reverse
- LBJXP attenuators for all control
- Forward and reverse, 20dB test points
- Surge protection of 6kV on all ports
- Designed for -100dB EMIisolation
- Transformer powered 90-240 VAC
- Diplex Filters available in 42/54, 65/85 and 85/102MHz
- LA35RU Optional 90-240VAC Internal Power Supply