1.2 GHz MDU Amplifier (LBA-3827 Series)
This Lindsay Broadband exclusive multiple dwelling unit (MDU) ampliﬁer delivers reliable performance supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 frequencies to 1.2 GHz. The unique design oﬀers conﬁgurations for 42, 85 and 204 MHz upstream bandwidth requirements. The LBA-3827 amplifier is suited for applications for advanced HFC network installations in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals, and similar facilities having high RF ampliﬁcation requirements.
This high-gain amplifier can be mounted directly to a wall. It runs cool with its increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption, thereby reducing operating costs. The two-way ampliﬁer uses the latest 1.2 GHz GaAs FET push-pull technology, providing superior distortion performance and low noise. Technician-friendly controls feature variable attenuators and EQs facilitating greater ﬂexibility when adjusting the ampliﬁer. The mains-powered automatic switching mode power supply accepts input voltages from 90-240 V at frequencies of 50 or 60 Hz without adjustment.
- Wall mount aluminum enclosure
- Heat dissipation finned design
- IP64 rating for indoor applications
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Forward gain 38 dB; reverse gain 27 dB
- Variable-type attenuators and EQs
- -20 dB external test points
- Surge protected to 6 kV on all ports
- 90-240 VAC mains-powered
- Available Diplex Filter Options: 42/54, 85/102 and 204/258 MHz
- Also available in 12-15 VDC powering option