LRSA004SM / LRSA008SM 1.0 GHz MoCA-Enabled Multimedia Home Phone Port Subscriber Amplifiers
Provide uninterrupted lifeline service with Lindsay’s unity gain, forward/reverse multimedia drop amplifiers that incorporate a standalone, passive home phone port with MoCA-enabled options.
Power outages can take down vital voice and data signals. Lindsay’s LRSA004SM/8SM reverse-active subscriber drop amplifiers avoid that outcome by incorporating a completely standalone, passive home phone port to route all voice and data signals.
Available in five- or nine-port designs, these compact, environmentally-hardened amplifiers feature upstream and downstream unity gain, as well as power insertion options on home phone and video ports. Pre-assembled network interface unit (NIU) and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) options are also available.
- Industry’s smallest footprint
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy-coated 360° aluminum
- 15 PSI pressure tested
- Passive home phone port
- 5 or 9 RF outputs
- Upstream & downstream unity gain
- SCTE-compliant F-port
- SCTE-compliant surge withstand
- SS ground & mounting hardware
- Power pack short circuit protection, UL listed
- MoCA-enabled options
- Powered by 120 or 220 VAC wall adapter
- Power LED indicator
- Optional pre-assembled NIU
- Diplex filters available in 42/54 & 85/102 MHz
- Power insertion available on phone & video ports