MoCA® Low-Pass Point of Entry Filter (LBMLPF-1)
Prevent interference to and from neighboring home networking installations with this low-pass point of entry filter.
The Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) has established the universal standard for home entertainment networking. Lindsay’s MoCA low-pass point of entry filter (LBMLPF) is used at the subscriber entry to prevent interference to and from neighboring MoCA installations.
Installed directly to the input of the first device going into the home, this filter isolates adjacent subscribers with independently operating MoCA systems from each other by 70-100 dB when the filter is deployed at each drop.
- High isolation & minimum loss in HFC band
- Multi-drop installation yields 70-100 dB isolation
- Reflective design aids throughput of MoCA signal on sub site
- 5-1002 MHz passband, 1125-1675 MHz stopband
- Loss 5-860 MHz: 0.8 dB max.; 860- 1002 MHz; 1.5 dB max
- Rejection 1125-1179 MHz: 35 dB min; 1180-1675 MHz: 45 dB min
- Return loss 5-1002MHz: 14 dB min; 1125-1675MHz: 2 dB max
- Group delay: any 3.58 MHz span within 5-1002 MHz, <5 nesc
- Surge withstand: A3 Ring Wave (+/-6kV), B3 Combination Wave (+/-2kV)
- Design provides -120 dB EMI isolation (5-1675MHz)
- Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
- Waterproof to 15 PSI (one-minute test)