LBMLPF MoCA Lowpass Point of Entry Filter
Prevent interference to and from neighboring home networking installations with this lowpass point of entry ﬁlter.
The Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) has established the universal standard for home entertainment networking. The Lindsay Broadband MoCA lowpass point of entry ﬁlter (LBMLPF) is used at the subscriber entry to prevent interference to and from neighboring MoCA installations.
Installed directly to the input of the ﬁrst device going into the home, this Lindsay TOUGH ﬁlter isolates adjacent subscribers with independently operating MoCA systems from each other by 70-100dB when the ﬁlter is deployed at each drop.
- High isolation and minimum loss in HFC band
- Multi-drop installation yields 70-100dB isolation
- Reﬂective design aids throughput of MoCA signal on sub te
- 5-1002MHz passband, 1125-1675MHz stopband
- Loss 5-860MHz: 1 dB max.; 860- 1002MHz; 1.5dB max
- Rejection 1125-1179MHz: 35 dB min; 1180-1675MHz:50dB n
- Return loss, 5-1002MHz: 14 dB min; 1125-1675MHz: 1 dB max
- Group delay: any 3.58MHz span within 5 – 1002MHz, <5 nesc
- Surge withstand: A3ring wave (+/-6kV), B3 combination wave (+/-2kV)
- Design provides -120dB EMI isolation on (5-1675MHz)
- Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
- Waterproof to 15 PSI (one-minute test)