1.2 GHz Extreme Bandwidth Hardline Passives (DCs/Splitters/Power Inserters) (LBEx Series)
Lindsay’s extreme bandwidth line passives deliver reliable DOCSIS® 3.1 supported frequencies to 1.2 GHz. MSOs benefit from low insertion losses and superior electrical and mechanical performances increasing network reliability and service quality to their demanding customers.
The LBEx series line passives are available in configurations including directional couplers, balanced and unbalanced splitters, and power inserters. These two-way, AC power passing, outdoor-hardened devices are 6 kV surge protected and 15 PSI pressure tested, and are enclosed in a polyurethane coated 360 aluminum alloy housing complete with stainless steel hardware. Line passives with a swivel center conductor seizure mechanism equipped for pedestal and strand mounting allows for flexible installations. These standards compliant line passives have high current power coils and shorting bars for power grid configurations to block or pass power.
- Support DOCSIS 3.1 bandwidth 5-1218 MHz
- 15 A current capacity; 20 A on power inserter
- 6 kV surge protection
- Low insertion loss
- 15 PSI pressure withstand
- Polyurethane coated 380 aluminum alloy housing
- Separate gaskets for weatherproofing & RFI integrity
- Shorting bars to disable power
- Swivel center conductor seizure mechanism
- Strand & pedestal mounting
- SCTE standards compliant