1.22GHz LExMT Outdoor Multitaps
Lindsay’s extreme bandwidth outdoor multitaps deliver highly reliable and superior performance for tomorrow’s advanced 1.2 GHz cable TV networks.
The LExMT series of taps has been designed with the future of the CATV industry in mind. All units come with a factory-installed power passing bar for uninterrupted service when the faceplate is removed. Interchangeable faceplates allow for future network growth minimizing costly equipment upgrades for cable providers.
All taps are backed by Lindsay’s one year limited warranty.
- 5-1218 MHz bandwidth
- 12 A current capacity
- Aluminum alloy housing used for corrosion resistance
- Rubber gasket & RFI shielding at 120 dB
- Blocking capacitors on the “F” ports for extended surge resistance
- Epoxy seals & nickel plated brass “F” ports
- Double polyurethane coating for greater weather protection
- Power passing option: CB continuous through signal w/o faceplate
- Easily interchangeable 2/4 port faceplates
- Aerial or pedestal installation for outdoor use
- Compliant with SCTE guidelines
- Splitter & coupler options available
- Flatness In/Out ± 0.5; Flatness In/Tap ± 0.5
- Surge withstand: IEEE C62.41-1991 category B3/6kV combination wave, 300 A