Lindsay’s 12 V, 24 hr/350 mA NIU-UPS is a backup power system allowing cable operators to maintain home phone services during main electricity outages.
Lindsay’s UPS system delivers 12 VDC to virtually any advanced customer device including subscriber amplifiers, GPONs, ONTs, cable modems, and RFoG or mini nodes. It features 24 hours of battery backup, zero millisecond power transformer time, output overload and battery discharge proctection. The housing is a lockable, polycarbonate enclosure. The UPS system is technician-friendly and ready to accept Lindsay or third party customer premise equipment.
- Weatherproof, wall mount housing with hidden hinge
- Temperature cycled, -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Compatible with Lindsay & third party CPE equipment
- Simple installation & set up with easy battery replacement
- Up to 24 hours of battery backup, depending on power demand
- 12 V sealed VRLA AGM, maintenance-free battery
- Power transfer time, 0 ms
- Output overload protection
- Battery discharge protection
- Power pack input, 100-240 VAC
- Green/red UPS status LEDs