XTENDR™ HFC Repeater
Lindsay’s XTENDR HFC repeater is designed for easy extensions of existing HFC networks. The XTENDR device provides a suitable migration path and cost-effective connection of customers in rural areas using fiber optics without overbuilding the coaxial footprint of the HFC plant.
Up to 16 rural subscribers can be reached with a max 20 km link budget.
- 1218 MHz bandwidth & a variety of diplex filter split options to choose from (85/102, 204/258 plug-in diplex filter)
- 1550 nm DFB forward transmitter with an optional built-in EDFA for high output power per port
- Multi-diode return receivers eliminate OBI
- Available in 2, 4, 8 or 16 port configurations
- Electronic adjustable slope & attenuation for upstream & downstream RF
- 40-90 VAC HFC local powering through dedicated power port, or remote powering via RF port
- Can easily connect up to 16 rural subscribers over a span of 20 km (65,000’/12.5 mi)
- Test point for easy setup & troubleshooting
- Perfect in combination with Lindsay’s LBON series mini nodes as CPE
- IP 65 outdoor enclosure & rated for outdoor temperatures -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Low power consumption
- Strand, pole or wall mounting
- High density LC/APC optical connectors