LBON820ACT 1.2 GHz 8-Port OBI-Free RFoG ONU (Fiber to the Tap – FTTT)
Lindsay’s LBON820ACT RFoG node is a new member to the family of bi-directional RFoG optical nodes using WDM transmission, the ideal platform for delivering upstream and downstream DOCSIS® voice, video, and high-speed data services. The LBON820ACT ONU is an outdoor-hardened, 8-port optical node (strand, pedestal, or wall-mounted) designed for Fiber to the Tap (FTTT). Operators can use this device in place of a coax cable TV multitap to extend fiber to each tap location in brownfield applications.
It is capable of in-field, upgradeable bandsplits (42/54 MHz, 85/102 MHz, and 204/258 MHz). Downstream wavelength is 1550 nm and OBI-free upstream is 1610 nm (eight selectable wavelengths separated by 0.25 nm).
The LBON820ACT ONU has electronically adjustable controls for forward attenuator, forward equalizer and reverse attenuator. It is powered via HFC power (40-90 VAC) or 100-240 VAC mains power.
- 1.2 GHz bandwidth
- In-field Upgradeable Bandsplits: 42/54, 85/102 or 204/258 MHz
- Optical Input Wavelength: 1550 ± 10 nm
- Optical AGC: -6 to +2 dBm
- Electronically adjustable attenuation & slope
- RF Output: 25 dBmV from tap ports
- Auxiliary port for connecting up to eight more subscribers
- -20 dB RF test points
- Selectable CW or burst-mode laser
- Eight selectable wavelengths separated by 0.25 nm
- Aluminum diecast housing
- Strand, wall or pedestal-mounted
- Low power consumption
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)