LBON500AC Customer Premise RFoG ONU with 1G/10G PON Pass Through Port
Lindsay Broadband offers a family of RFoG customer premise ONUs.
LBON500AC series is our third generation RFoG premise ONU with xPON pass through port, that supports the overlay of GEPON and 10G EPON with RFoG to co-exist on the same fiber network. The LBON500AC incorporates the necessary filtering for proper rejection between RFoG and 1G/10G PON wavelengths.
The LBON500AC supports a 5-42 MHz return RF passband on a 1610 nm optical wavelength, with a 54-1002 MHz forward passband on a 1550 nm optical wavelength. Optional DOCSIS® 3.1 is also available that supports a 5-85 MHz return RF passband with a 102-1220 MHz forward passband.
The LBON500AC series comes standard with Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Burst Mode Return Lasers, and a variety of RF output levels.
- Input optical wavelength: 1550nm
- Optical (AGC), -6 to +2dBm
- Transmit wavelength: 1610nm
- Downstream BW: 54MHz to 1002MHz
- Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 42MHz
- Thermally stable DFB Burst mode laser
- Output RF level 20dBmV @ 1002MHz
- RF bi-directional test point, -20dB
- Pwr-on, Opt I/P, Opt Tx LED indicators
- Optional Downstream BW: 102MHz to 1.22GHz
- Optional Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 85MHz