LBON500AC Customer Premise RFoG ONU with 1G/10G PON Pass Through Port
Lindsay’s RFoG product family includes several optical network units (ONUs). The LBON500AC series is our third generation RFoG premise ONU with xPON pass through port, supporting the overlay of GEPON and 10G EPON with RFoG to coexist on the same fiber network. The LBON500AC ONU incorporates the necessary filtering for proper rejection between the RFoG and 1G/10G PON wavelengths.
The LBON500AC ONU supports 42/54 MHz, 65/85 MHz and 85/102 MHz frequency splits with the downstream frequency band out to 1002 MHz.
• 1610 nm upstream optical wavelength
• 1550 nm downstream optical wavelength
The LBON500AC series comes standard with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and burst-mode return lasers (2 or 3 mW).
- Input Optical Wavelength: 1550 nm
- Optical AGC: -6 to +2 dBm
- Thermally stable DFB burst-mode laser
- Transmit Wavelength: 1610 nm
- Downstream Bandwidth: 102-1002 MHz
- Upstream Bandwidth: 5-85 MHz
- Output RF Level: 20 dBmV at 1002 MHz
- Input RF Level: 20-40 dBmV/CH
- RF Bi-directional Test Point: -20 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 VDC
- Pwr-On, Opt I/P, Opt TX LED indicators