LBON520AC Customer Premise RFOG ONU (1218MHZ) with 1G/10G PON Pass Thru Port
Lindsay Broadband offers a family of RFoG customer premise ONU’s. LBON520AC series is our third generation RFoG premise ONU with xPON pass through port, supporting the overlay of GEPON and 10 G EPON with RFoG to co-exist on the same fiber network.
The LBON520AC incorporates the necessary filtering for proper rejection between RFoG and 1G/10G PON wavelengths. The LBON520AC supports 42/54 MHz, 65/85 MHz, and 85/102 MHz frequency splits with the downstream frequency band out to 1218 MHz. The LBON520AC series comes standard with Automatic Gain Control (AGC), and Burst Mode Return Lasers (2 or 3 mw).
- Input optical wavelength: 1550 nm
- Optical (AGC), -6 to +2 dBm
- Transmit wavelength: 1610 nm
- Downstream BW: 102MHz to 1218 MHz
- Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 85 MHz
- Thermally stable DFB Burst mode laser
- Output RF level 20 dBmV @ 1002 MHz
- RF bi-directional test point, -20 dB
- Pwr-on, Opt I/P, Opt Tx LED indicators
- Future optional split: 204/258 MHz