LBON300AC 1GHz RFoG Customer Premise Node
The Lindsay Broadband RFoG product family includes several optical network units (ONUs). LBON300AC is a compact bi-directional optical node, the ideal platform for delivering upstream and downstream DOCSIS® voice, video and high speed data services over the FTTx applications.
The LBON300AC inludes Automatic gain control (AGC), Burst Mode Return Lasers, and optional bandwidth splits.
- Input optical wavelength: 1550nm
- Optical automatic gan control (AGC,-6 to +2dBm)
- Laser type; Burst mode FP or DFB
- Transmit wavelength: 1610nm, 1310nm or CWDM
- Optional PON pass through port
- Downstream bandwidth: 54/85 MHz to 1000MHz
- Upstream bandwidth: 5MHz to 42/65MHz
- Output RF signal level, 17dBmV/Ch (typ.)
- Input RF signal level, 20 to 40dBmV/Ch
- RF bi-directional test point, -20 dB
- Supply power, 12 voltage DC
- Power-on, Optical I/P, Optical Tx LED indicators
- Optional UPS available