LB-FTE Series – Indoor Subscriber Termination Closure
Lindsay Broadband LB-FTE series is a compact indoor/outdoor wall mount subscriber termination closure which is designed to transition outdoor incoming fiber to indoor fiber drops in FTTH networks. The indoor/outdoor enclosure is made of ABS material. The closure has a UV protected shell with a rubber gasket along the interior edge and at the drop entry ports for proper weather proofing. There are two SC adapter slots located in the base along with two splice protection tube slots.
Spare fiber can be storage in the slack ring fiber management area.
- Wall-mounted indoor or outdoor closure options.
- Will accommodate 1 or 2 fiber splices.
- Fiber management and routing to ensure bending radius of fibers are greater than 30 mm.
- 2 SC adapter slots, splice protection sleeve and fiber storage space.
- Supports splice or mechanical splice.
- Optional security lock available.
- IP 66 rating for ingress protection (Dust and water)
- Flame retardant Compliance with GB5169.7A