Optical PLC Splitter
Versatile small form factor planar circuit splitters with customized enclosures offer compact optical management Lindsay Broadband’s Tough planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitters are an optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical wavequide technology. It features small size, high reliabilty , wide operating wavelength range and good channnel-to channel uniformity. Widely used in PON networks.
Hytrel lined tubing is used to ensure fiber jumper flexibility in low temperatures. Lindsay Broadband provides a whole series of 1xN and 2xN splitter products that are tailored for specific applications.
- Low Insertion Loss
- Low PDL
- Compact Design
- Good Channel-to-Channel uniformity
- Wider Operating Wavelength
- From 1260nm to 1650 nm
- Wide Operating Temperature
- From -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Hytrel lined tubng to ensure flexibility at low temperatures
- High Reliabilty and Stability
- Flexible Packaging Options
- GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE and RoHS compliant