PLC Optical Splitters – LPM
Lindsay’s LPM series of planar circuit splitters are specifically designed for the Fiber Distribution Hub (FDH) PON cabinet. They will also fit some third-party OSP PON cabinets.
Lindsay’s tough planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitters are optical power management devices that are fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology. They feature small size, high reliability, wide operating wavelength range, and good channel-to-channel uniformity. These splitters are widely used in PON networks. Hytrel lined tubing is used to ensure fiber jumper flexibility in low temperatures.
- Low Insertion Loss
- Low PDL
- Compact Design
- Good Channel-to-Channel uniformity
- Wider Operating Wavelength: 1260-1650 nm
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Hytrel lined tubng to ensure flexibility at low temperatures
- High Reliabilty and Stability
- Flexible Packaging Options
- GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE and RoHS compliant