LBVM900 1GHz Indoor High Output Fiber Nodes
The LBVM900 Series is designed for various applications from HFC to advanced fiber deep FTTH architectures for CATV and telephony networks. The node features a 1000MHz bandwidth, high RF output level up to 50dBmV (110dBμV), a wide selection of return lasers, and CWDM as an option to overcome fiber limitation in a network for two-way services. All these capacities and flexibility are packaged in an extremely compact die-cast aluminum housing.
- 1002 MHz High Output with GaAs technology
- High RF Output 50dBmV (110dBμV)
- WDM technology available for bi-directional services on a single fiber
- Compact size. Die cast aluminum housing.
- Superior heat dissipation. Low Power consumption.
- I/O optical level test points, -20dB directional coupler test points for forward and reverse