LBN220 ONU – 1.2 GHz Optical Node for HFC & RFoG
Lindsay’s LBN220 ONU is a tough, indoor/outdoor hardened optical node offering single or dual high RF outputs for HFC, RFoG and MDU architectures. Advanced GaAs FET technology achieves superior distortion performance to 1.2 GHz, with low power consumption.
This low noise optical node comes complete with optical AGC, an automatic switching mode power supply, HFC-powered 40-90 VAC or 100-240 VAC mains-powered, all in a 15 PSI pressure tested housing. Unique on board EQ allows slope/tilt setup by use of a simple resistive attenuator, greatly reducing operational expenses.
The LBN220 ONU offers flexibility in choice of wavelength, laser types and band splits to meet all applications.
- High RF output level 52/48 dBmV for 1-port/2-port
- GaAs FET technology provides low distortions & power consumption
- Downstream bandwidth: 54/85/102 MHz to 1.2 GHz
- Upstream bandwidth: 5 MHz to 42/65/85 MHz
- Extended optical input level range: -8 to 0 dBm
- 1310, 1610 or CWDM; DFB burst return laser options
- Built-in microprocessor controlled AGC tracks input optical level changes
- Optical receiver input & output transmit indicator LEDs & test point
- Weather-sealed, diecast aluminum housing
- Efficient switch mode power supply
- HFC-powered 40-90 VAC or 100-240 VAC mains-powered