LBVM920 1.2 GHz Indoor High Output Optical Node
The LBVM920 Series, high output optical node is designed for various applications from HFC to advanced ﬁber deep FTTH architecture networks. LBVM920 features a 1218 MHz bandwidth, high RF output level up to 50dBmV @ 1218MHz, 85/102MHz split, and a wide selection of return lasers, including CWDM wavelengths as an option to overcome ﬁber limitation in a network for two-way services. All these features and ﬂexibility are packaged in a compact die-cast aluminum housing.
- 85/102MHz split
- 1218 MHz Forward bandwidth
- High RF Output 50dBmV @ 1218MHz
- Optional WDM technology available for bi-directional services on a single ﬁber
- Compact size. Die cast aluminum housing
- Superior heat dissipation
- Low Power consumption
- I/O optical level test points
- -20dB directional coupler test points for forward and reverse RF.
- Optional diplex ﬁlters 42/54, 65/85 and 85/102
- Optional return 1310, 1550 and CWDM wavelengths