Fiber to the MDU (FTTM) 10 Hour Battery Back-up
Cable operators experience increased VOIP reliabilty and QoS for all advanced digital services in MDU’s where traditional standby power is not an option. Traditional FTTM with UPS consisted of bulky, expensive outdoor equipment mounted indoors.
Lindsay Broadband developed a low cost, high performance 1 GHz ﬁber node solution complete with a 10 hour battery back-up system with 0 ms power transfer time, all housed in a small lockable wall mount polycarbonate enclosure.
- Up to 1003 MHz high output with GaAs technology
- High RF output 50 dBmV
- Dimensions 14 x 10 x 4.25 (inches)
- 6KV surge protection for RF I/O ports
- I/O optical level test points
- -20 dB directional coupler test points for forward and reverse
- Green LED- Normal AC power
- Red LED- Standby, battery power
- Power transfer time 0ms, AC > Battery > AC
- Battery over-discharge protection
- WDM technology options available for two-way services
- Low power consumption