Fiber Optical Service Cable
Lindsay Broadband Optical Service Node Cable Customization Performance Reliability
The Lindsay Broadband Optical Service Cable product family are custom built to your requirements; (# of fibers, length, type of connector, jumper style or pigtail style). Specially designed feed – through 5/8” x 24 housing adapter prevents cable and transition cables from twisting.
All cable assemblies are manufactured using Floating Fiber Technology (FFT™) to prevent fiber bending causing increased attenuation due to temperature changes.
Standards compliant and Lindsay TOUGH.
- Custom cable and transition lengths
- Available in most connector types including MTP
- Fully water blocked.
- Our 5/8” x 24 feed through adapter prevents cable rotation during installation.
- Corning fiber, loose tube, armoured or unarmoured, and indoor/outdoor Plenum
- Cable available.
- ITU-T G.657B bend insensitive fiber optional
- FFT™ (Floating Fiber Technology) allows fiber movement in the transition assembly during temperature changes.
- Hytrel lined tubing will remain flexible at low temperatures.
- 100% tested for Insertion loss and return loss.
- Telcordia GR-326 and GR-20 compliant