OFN1020 1.2GHz Mini Fiber Node
Lindsay Broadband compact ﬁber to the premise (FTTP) optical node brings your services to Homes, MDUs, oﬃces and universities.
The Lindsay Broadband OFN1020 Series of optical ﬁber nodes are a compact, two-way, full-featured optical node designed to deliver video and data traﬃc for FTTP applications.
The OFN1020 is 1218MHz downstream oﬀering low power consumption, choice of wavelengths, band splits and UPS options to maximize a variety of applications.
- Optical Input; -6 to +2dBm
- Downstream BW: 54MHz to 1218MHz
- Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 42MHz
- Output RF level 21dBmV @ 1002MHz
- Dual or WDM single ﬁbre op”ons
- 2 or 3mW Thermally stable DFB return laser
- 1310nm, 1550nm and CWDM return op”ons
- Power and op”cal LED status indicators
- -20dB RF test points