1.2 GHz Indoor Mini Optical Node (OFN1020 Series)
Lindsay’s compact fiber to the premise (FTTP) optical node brings services to homes, MDUs, offices and universities.
The OFN1020 series of mini optical fiber nodes are compact, two-way, full-featured optical nodes designed to deliver video and data traffic for FTTP applications. The OFN1020 node is 1218 MHz downstream offering low power consumption, choice of wavelengths, bandsplits and UPS options to maximize a variety of applications.
- Optical Input: -6 to +2 dBm
- Downstream Bandwidth: 54-1218 MHz
- Upstream Bandwidth: 5-42 MHz
- Output RF Level: 21 dBmV @ 1002 MHz
- Dual or WDM single fiber options
- 2 or 3 mW thermally stable DFB return laser
- 1310 nm, 1550 nm and CWDM return options
- Power and optical LED status indicators
- -20 dB RF test points