Optical Headend Access Platform (LB-1000)
The LB-1000-RR series is a family of CATV return path receiver modules, converting upstream optical signals into RF signals at the headend or remote hubs.
The LB-1000-RR return receiver incorporates a low noise PIN detector and RF amplifier chain. Internal selectable RF attenuators can be switched in or out to enable each receiver to handle a very wide range of optical input signals.
Module parameters can be monitored and configured through the LB-1000-CM system management control module using the touch screen or by using a PC (web GUI or SNMP agent).
- 4 independent return path receivers in a single module
- 5-205 MHz bandwidth
- Standard RRX: -18 dBm to +1 dBm
- RFoG RRX: -27 dBm to -13 dBm
- RF -20 dB output test point
- High output level with low noise
- Attenuation control for each channel
- Local or remote monitoring using the LB-1000-CM system management control module touch screen, web GUI or SNMP