Optical Headend Access Platform (LB-1000)
Lindsay’s LB-1000 optical headend access platform is a 3RU high density optical headend/ hub platform offering a complete range of hot-swappable application modules for HFC, RFoG, and PON/video overlay architectures.
The compact design fits in a standard 19”, 3RU rack with 18 slots for application modules including: 1310 nm/1550 nm direct modulated transmitters, DWDM ITU transmitters, standard and RFoG upstream/return optical receivers, downstream/forward receivers, an optical switch and single output EDFAs. The platform is powered by redundant AC or DC power supply modules. The standard chassis supports both 1 GHz and 1.2 GHz modules.
The system management control module offers a user-friendly management interface with a built-in TFT color touch screen displaying the status of each module. The management module supports web GUI management and advanced SNMP-oriented network management via a standard Ethernet network interface.
- High density, 3RU chassis with 18 slots for active application modules
- Plug & play hot-swappable application modules with auto-config feature
- C-Band DWDM wavelengths available upon request (C20 to C59)
- Low power consumption saves OpEx – max 360 W with fully loaded configuration
- Redundant & load sharing power supply modules (AC & DC powering options available)
- Front-panel TFT touch screen for local monitoring – touch screen folds into the control module to save space.
- Web GUI management and advanced SNMP-oriented network management via standard Ethernet network interface. Management & control through standard MIBs
- Blind-mating F connector receptacles for easy hot-plug of application modules without requiring disconnection of cables from the rear panel
- Forced cooling axial fan modules mounted on the chassis for a highly efficient cooling system