1550nm Optical Transmitter
Lindsay Broadband LB1550TC series of 1RU rack mount optical transmitters are high linearity, low noise,1550nm optical transmitters, used to deliver analogue and digital TV signals, voice and data over long distance fiber cable networks. The LB1550TC use high performance DFB direct modulation lasers, with single optical output powers from 2mw to 10mw, in 2mw steps. The LED front panel display is used to monitor all functional transmitter parameters; output laser power, laser bias current, cooling current, temperature, and MGC/AGC state.
The LBI1550TC is equipped with RS-232, RJ45 communication interfaces for system network management. Optical hot swappable dual switch mode power supplies.
- 1U standard rack mounted case
- High performance DFB direct modulated laser with narrow spectrum and good linearity.
- 1550 ± 10nm wavelength
- Output power (2mw to 10mw in 2mw steps)
- 47 – 1002MHz RF input with AGC
- 100 – 260VAC (50 to 60Hz) powering
- APC and ATC control circuits
- Built -in Microprocessor monitors laser and RF performance
- Front panel LCD display, displays all functioning parameters