1310nm Optical Transmitter (LB1310TC Series)
Lindsay Broadband LB1310TC series of rack mount optical transmitters are high linearity, low noise 1310nm High performance DFB direct modulated lasers with single Optical output powers from 4mw to 20mw, in 2mw steps. AGC/MGC switch adjusts for variations in RF input levels along with Optical Modulation Index (OMI) adjustment. Auto output laser power stability control (APC) and auto laser temperature control (ATC) are standard features. The LED front panel display is used to monitor all functional transmitter parameters; output laser power, laser bias current, cooling current, temperature, MGC/AGC state and OMI value. The LB1310TC is equipped with RS-232, RJ45 communication interfaces for system network management. Optional hot swappable dual switch mode power supplies.
- 1U standard rack mounted case
- High performance DFB direct modulated laser.
- 1310 ± 20nm wavelength
- Available Output power (4mw to 20mw)
- Can accommodate up to 14db path loss
- 47 – 1000MHz RF input with AGC/MGC switch
- 100 – 260VAC (50 to 60Hz) powering
- APC and ATC control circuits
- Microprocessor monitoring automatically ensures excellent performance
- LED display shows all functioning parameters
- Distance up to 80 km Transmission
- Operating case temperature:
- Standard : 0 to +70°C