Strand-Mounted 4-Port eMTA with Cable Modem (LBDEG-CA4)
Integrated with separate eMTA and DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, the LBDEG-CA4 gives the operator the flexibility to deploy Third Party Voice Management platforms, maintaining Telephone Quality of Service.
Turn existing HFC assets into additional revenue quickly and easily with the Lindsay Broadband Business Services 4 port outdoor hardened eMTA. The LBDEG-CA4 delivers 4 high quality Voice over IP lines and is flexible to any installation be it strand, vault or wall.
Designed with the Cable Operator in mind the DOCSIS® 3.0 8X4 eMTA and second DOCSIS® 3.0 8X4 management modem are wholly under the control of the system operator, it can be used in conjunction with his SNMP monitoring system.
Small and medium business environments have been mandated to reduce overhead. The LBDEG-CA4 is a cost effective solution for their communication needs while sustaining a high ROI for the MSO
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Operating range, from –30°C to +60°C (-30°F to +140°F)
- Designed to protect against surges
- DOCSIS® 3.0 compliant
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access with directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Coax power interface provides for easy set up.
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, Telnet or Web browser
- 110 Volt option available