AC-Powered Hardened Access Point (9000 HAP)
Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.11 Wi-Fi access in a Lindsay hardened, lightning and surge-protected one-box solution.
Take advantage of power over Ethernet (PoE) when wireless access points are required but AC is not available or feasible—and nature threatens. The Lindsay 9000-class hardened access point (HAP) offers integrated surge protection and maximum heat dissipation in a weather-proof, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing. The integrated antenna port and Ethernet entry point are both surge protected.
The 9000HAP comes with dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n radio technology and can be configured for hotspot, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint bridges.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from -40ºC to +60ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF)
- Designed to protect against surges
- Single and dual 802.11a/b/g/n radio options
- Weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Ethernet entry surge protected on data and PoE, 48 Volts
- Omni-directional and directional sector, panel, grid and dish antenna options
- 2 X 2 MIMO two spatial streams
- Hotspot, point-to -point/point-to-multipoint functionality
- Powered by Mikrotik, HP, Ubiquity and additional options