PoE++ DOCSIS® Gateway 90 W Output (LBDG-S90)
Enable your preferred access point (AP) or IP camera with this cost-effective, Lindsay-tough DOCSIS®-based infrastructure now utilizing up to 90 W 802.3bt Type 4 compliant.
Flexibility matters in 802.11 deployments. Lindsay’s LBDG-S90 DOCSIS gateway allows the use of high power devices on the HFC strand. You can use a Lindsay recommended device, or any AP, IP camera, etc., that is compatible with 802.3bt Type 4 schemes. Designed to maintain reliability but minimize costs, the hardened LBDG uses a standards-based DOCSIS cable modem that is wholly under the control of the cable operator. It can be used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring systems to evaluate cable plant line conditions.
- Diecast aluminum housing (clamshell)
- Mounting Configurations: Strand, vault, pedestal or wall
- Gasket provides 15 PSI weatherproof seal
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Designed to Protect against Surges: ANSI-IEEE C62.41 Cat B3 6 kV
- DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 compliant
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 VAC)
- HFC access at any directional coupler or power passing tap
- Weather-tight RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- 802.3bt Type 4 (provides up to 90 W)
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, SSH or web browser
- Add Wi-Fi®, camera or other service-enabling device