Strand-Mounted Optical 4-Port PoE Gateway (LBOG1004)
Enable your preferred IP devices and value added Hotspot with this affordable Lindsay TOUGH strand mounted and HFC powered Optical gateway.
Flexibility matters when deploying 3rd Party products into the CATV environment. The Lindsay Broadband Gateways offer DOCSIS® and optical backhaul and up to four 48VDC POE 802.11af Ethernet ports right off the strand. With the addition of an optional access point built in the Lindsay gateways become a powerful strand mounted business solution. Security and Traffic cameras 802.11 AP’s, Pico cells and IP public address systems are just some of the products that can now be deployed utilizing existing MSO infrastructure.
- Die-cast aluminum housing (clamshell design)
- Mounting configurations: wall, pole, vault, mast, or strand
- Dual gaskets provide 15-PSI weather-proof seal
- Temperature cycled, from − 40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Designed to protect against surges
- Integrated SFP based media converter options
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 voltage AC)
- 6Kv Surge protection
- HFC access with directional coupler or power-passing tap
- Up to 4 weather-tight RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface provides for easy set up.
- 4 active POE 48VDC or 24VDC 802.3af and 802.3at for powering IP devices
- Monitor and configure via SNMP agent, Telnet or Web browser
- Optional 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi access point
- Add IP camera or other service-enabling device to a distance of 100 meters