Extreme Temperature-Hardened DOCSIS® 3.1 Cable Modem (HARDENED DOCSIS 3.1 8200 MODEM)
The extreme temperature-hardened IP54 DOCSIS® 3.1 2×2 OFDM/OFDMA or 32×8 SCQAM DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem is specifically engineered for harsh outdoor deployments requiring gigabit+ data communications. This cable modem is perfect for installations where extreme temperature fluctuations are prevalent. Many applications to empower your HFC network for profitable IP services can be realized with this hardened cable modem. Communication links, security and traffic cameras, digital signage, access points, and information kiosks are just a few examples of successful deployments by cable operators.
This modem utilizes multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access) to allow for a custom designed set-up. This feature-rich cable modem allows operators to access critical information via spectrum analysis, monitoring, and diagnostics.
- IP54 rated enclosure
- 2×2 OFDM/OFDMA DOCSIS 3.1 channels and/or 32×8 SCQAM DOCSIS 3.0
- Full-capture bandwidth tuner
- Multiprocessor technology with ARM-based application processor
- 2 gigabit Ethernet ports
- US and DS spectrum analyser
- Compact and economical
- Well defined LED network status display
- -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) hardened