DOCSIS® 50 W PoE ++ Gateway (LBDG-M50)
Enable your preferred small cell access point (AP) or IP camera with this affordable, Lindsay-tough DOCSIS® 3.1-based infrastructure utilizing up to 50 W PoE++.
Flexibility matters in 802.11 deployments. The Lindsay Broadband LBDG-M50 DOCSIS 3.1 1P, four pair DOCSIS gateway allows the use of high power PoE++ devices on the HFC strand. You can use a Lindsay Broadband device, or any small cell, AP, IP camera, etc. that is compatible with 802.3at-based four pair schemes. Designed to maintain reliability and minimize costs, the hardened gateway uses a standards-based DOCSIS cable modem that is completely under the control of the cable operator. It can be used in conjunction with SNMP monitoring systems to evaluate cable plant line conditions.
- Diecast aluminum housing (clamshell)
- Mounting Configurations: Strand, vault, pedestal or wall
- 15 PSI weatherproof seal
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
- Cable plant-powered (40-90 VAC)
- 6 kV surge protection
- HFC access at any directional coupler or power passing tap
- Weather-tight RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Coax power interface protects RF performance of HFC plant
- 802.3at PoE++ (provides up to 50 W when using 4 pairs)
- Monitor & configure via SNMP agent, SSH or web browser
- Add small cell, Wi-Fi®, camera or other service-enabling device